1/25/2014

Monochrome and Creepers





Ring - Claire's || T-shirt - Valley - Girl || Maxi dress - Supré || Creepers - Fenwicks

I felt a bit lazy today so I decided to just chuck on a maxi dress and a t-shirt. I'd been looking for a nice plain black maxi dress for ages and I stumbled across this one in the Supré sale for only $10! Wooo bargain! I tried to give myself a french manicure and it took 3 failed attempts to get them looking that, it's not the best, but I do think it's decent enough for a triumphant fist pump.
I've had a bit of an unproductive week today, spent mostly in jogging bottoms and baggy t-shirts, watching Japanese cartoons and reading Japanese comics, I feel like a bit of nerd, but in my defense, school is lurking round the corner and i'm trying to spend the rest of my numbered holiday days, doing as little as possible.

17 comments:

  1. Love that tee, love the maxi dress and your french mani is not just decent, it's pretty good girl! Thx for dropping by and following, following back on GFC #68
    Happy Weekend sweetie
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, and no problem, I love your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Great ring and I love the skirt

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool and stylish outfit, love the shirt. :)

    Come and check out my blog
    if you want
    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post.
    Lovely blog. I am following your blog. pls follow back,xxx
    My Blog
    My Blog New Post, Click it to comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog!
    I love your blog too! Stalked right back xx

    gratsi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post!
    Maybe we can follow to each other?:)

    http://xbigdream.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely great! I love your nails, so lovely and simple!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. كل بدلة سوداء
    عرف ما كنت تبحث عن هذا اللباس، وقالت أنها يجعلك أنيقة وأكثر جاذب

    ReplyDelete
  9. ملاك الجناح قلادة
    دينا الصنعة الجميلة مجوهرات، ذات جودة عالية، كان يتاجر بعيداً أفضل خيار

    ملاك الجناح قلادة

    القلادة جميلة جداً، وكنت وضعت، وقالت أنها أجمل من الملائكة

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to my shop maybe my clothes make you become the most beautiful princess

    كل فستان الدانتيل الأسود
    يجعل كل فستان الدانتيل الأسود أنيقة يمكنك أن تصبح أكثر نضجاً وجاذبية، إذا أردت، ثم انقر هنا

    ReplyDelete
  11. J'aime beaucoup ce style, il te vas à ravir ! : )

    http://maryjuanalbss.blogspot.fr/ -> si tu peux me donner ton avis, ce serait hyper cool de ta part !
    xx

    ReplyDelete